Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free 18 inch doll patterns


so I was looking at different things on the internet and and check out the awsome deal i came accross!! Free doll patterns. liberty Jane has posted doll paterns for for 18 inch dolls. This is a great deal if you have little girls. for those who dont have one how great would it be for your little girl to wake up to a new doll on christmas with a whole bunch of cloths. i still remember a christmas that my Grandma made me a bunch of barbie cloths. I still have them! It is NEVER to early to start getting your christmas ready. I have 2 awsome friends that taught me that. If you dont know how to sew it is always a good time to learn!! Enjoy!
hear is the link i hope it works this time.
http://www.libertyjanepatterns.com/search/label/FREE%20SAMPLE%20GUIDEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment