Wednesday, June 2, 2010
We all like something for free right? Deseret Book is offering 8 of their books to download for free. See message and book list below.
As part of his doctoral studies, John Hilton III is "studying what happens when books are made available for free." He worked with "Deseret Book and they have made 8 of their books available for free." They can all be downloaded at http://deseretbook.com/free . Several of the books are ones you might be interested in. The books are:
1. Please Pass the Scripture (by me).
2. What I Wish I Would Have Known When I Was Single (by John Bytheway).
3. Women at the Well (by Richard and Jeni Holzapfel).
4. Digging Deeper (by Robert Eaton).
5. 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know (by Brent Top and Bruce Chadwick).
6. Growing Up: Gospel Answers About Maturation and Sex (by Brad Wilcox).
7. Saving Kristen (by Jack Weyland). (fiction)
8. The Hidden Path (by C.B. Andersen). (fiction)
If nothing else, I recommend that you go download them all and save them for future reference as they will only be available online for free for a short time.
"Could you forward this information on to others who might be interested? I want to help share these great, free resources with as many people as possible. Some of the books help you get more out of the scriptures. Others are good for parenting. Some are just plain fun. Go check out http://deseretbook.com/free . I hope you like the books!"
--John Hilton III
This was sent to me by my great friend Kendra.